Back to All Vacancies
Systems Specialist (MS Team)
An opportunity has risen for a Systems Specialist within the Managed Services team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle the day to day tasks arising from our managed services customers including:
- Tasks for provisioning of new services;
- Tasks for issues arising with existing services;
- Tasks for the maintenance of existing services.
- Provide the necessary expertise to ensure best practices are given due consideration;
- Be proactive to ensure systems are healthy and secure;
- Plan, schedule and carry out maintenance on customer systems to ensure system stability;
- Work with all teams to implement new systems as per customer requirements;
- Identify and test new tools to ensure continuous improvement;
- Document all processes for systems implemented.
Ideal candidates should have:
- Experience with Linux and Windows OS Administration;
- Experience with Hypervisors;
- Experience with Networking technologies;
- Experience with Azure Cloud Services
- Experience with monitoring technologies;
- Knowledge of SQL (such as MS SQL and MySQL);
- Knowledge of backup software (such as Veeam);
- Willingness to grow and learn new skills and technologies.
- Industry certifications from Microsoft, HP, Cisco or other IT industry leaders will be considered an asset.