Back to All Vacancies
We are looking for a competent Maintenance Technician to undertake the responsibility of maintaining the good condition and functionality of our premises. Together with the Facility Engineer, s/he will be performing various tasks such as monitoring, inspections of HVAC’s / fire systems / electrical power system. Additionally, the Maintenance Technician will be assisting and escorting contractors during scheduled maintenance and conducting general maintenance and repairs on facility equipment and property.
The Maintenance Technician should be a thorough professional with a practical approach and attention to detail. The ideal candidate must be able to work autonomously and responsibly by observing all health and safety guidelines.
- Performing daily checks on all facilities equipment;
- Ensure that all facility equipment is well maintained and up to the required standards;
- Assist and ensure contractors are working consistent with health and safety standards and internal policies and procedures;
- Maintain the highest level of safety, housekeeping, quality, and accurate documentation at all times;
- Maintain or repair electrical equipment and fixtures;
- Perform initial fault analysis for the plant electrical and mechanical systems;
- Perform manual repairs when necessary;
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety regulations;
- Plan and organise general maintenance across our sites;
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols;
- Will be required to work on an on-call rotation.
- Knowledge and experience in the service field;
- MCAST or technical institute MQF level 4 qualification in MCAST Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent will be considered as an asset;
- Electrical certification in electrical wirings and fittings (Wireman licence A) will be considered an asset;
- Demonstrated experience as a maintenance technician;
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances, and devices;
- Basic understanding of refrigeration system and fire systems;
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods;
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills;
- Candidates must possess a valid driving licence;
- Clean police conduct.