Back to All Vacancies
Solutions Architect – Modern Workplace
A core member of the Commercial team at BMIT, the Solutions Architect (Modern Workplace) adds value to BMIT by assisting the Commercial team to develop and grow the Company’s business through technical sales excellence and relationship excellence practices with customers and prospects.
The Solutions Architect (Modern Workplace) is primarily responsible for envisioning and articulating technically-feasible solutions that are based on the Microsoft 365 platform and help customers transform how employees work within their organisation.
The Solutions Architect (Modern Workplace) must possess and maintain a sound understanding of the Microsoft 365 platform (including Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Power Apps, Power BI Dashboards, Power Automate, Common Data Service (CDS), Microsoft Identity and Microsoft Graph) and be able to apply such knowledge to develop a value proposition that effectively aligns such technologies to customers’ overall strategies and needs.
More specifically the Solutions Architect (Modern Workplace) is responsible for:
- Supporting the Commercial Team in any pre-sales engagements with customers to help drive sales opportunities towards timely closure, through sound articulation of the value of a proposed solution, consistent follow-up and engagement in proof-of-concepts;
- Using effective planning and communication techniques to elicit and understand customer requirements;
- Designing technically-feasible solutions – including SharePoint Online workflows, branding and integration with M365 components (such as Office Add-ins and Microsoft Teams) – that match customers’ scenarios;
- Working with internal teams and external suppliers to ensure timely delivery of services and support to customers in line with customer expectations and committed SLAs. Initially the Solutions Architect (Modern Workplace) will also be expected to be expected to participate in implementation and support efforts;
- Appropriately reporting on the status of sales opportunities, POC or implementation projects and support engagements as required and escalating potential issues to the attention of management in a timely manner;
- Building positive relationships with existing customers by ensuring predictable and consistent interactions so as to improve the overall perception of BMIT;
The Solutions Architect (Modern Workplace) is also expected to develop an understanding of BMIT’s complementary service offerings and maintain abreast with latest trends and developments in the technology industry.
What we are looking for:
- Must Possess strong ability to develop and articulate the value of Modern Workplace solutions to clients;
- Is a team-player and committed to support pre-sales engagements;
- Has min 3-years experience in the technology sector;
- A Microsoft 365 Certification (MS-900 and/or others) is preferable, or at least must have the necessary aptitude to attain;
- A technology-related degree is desirable.