Back to All Vacancies
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Product Executive will be responsible to coordinate and bring to market new services and solutions for BMIT, as well as manage the existing portfolio. You will closely work with the technical and commercial teams to develop and manage an ICT product portfolio and to develop customer propositions and product strategies.
- Manage the deployment of new services and solutions, including:
- Assess inputs and ideas, determine product features and assist in sourcing of vendors
- Build business case
- Coordinate the internal deployment and process to ensure they deliver an excellent customer experience
- Coordinate implementation and execution and user acceptance testing across the different departments and teams
- Roll-out product/service or enhancements
- Manage products’ lifecycles
- Coordinate all efforts required to maintain an up-to-date product portfolio
- Together with the CMO, define and develop a portfolio roadmap
- Define USPs and regularly communicate updates
- Keep the company up-to-date with market and technology trends and competition, and keep us several steps ahead of the competition at all times;
- Train and support sales and customer support teams on new products and services;
- Serve as an evangelist for our products through thought leadership and engagement on social media and at events.
- Graduate qualification in a business or technical field or equivalent working experience;
- Ideally working experience in an ICT role, and project management skills;
- Able to lead and communicate cross-functionally;
- Be able to work with minimal supervision.