Back to All Vacancies
We are looking for individuals to join our team and work independently to complete given tasks which are end-to-end focused on system design, implementation and support in accordance with customer requirements. The successful candidates will be expected to actively continue to develop their own skills and other aspects of systems support as required.
- Possess excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Active and valid industry certifications from MS, Cisco and HP ex. MCSE, CCNA and HP ATP
- The ideal candidate would have an IT or engineering degree
- A minimum of 5 years; proven experience in a similar role, preferably in a reseller / systems integrator environment
- In depth knowledge of MS Windows Server platforms including, MS SQL, MS System Centre and MS Exchange
- Experience in working on MS Azure and O365 platforms
- Experience in working on HP server and storage platforms
- Experience in Hyper V and VMWare virtualization platforms
- Interpersonal skills which are evident through client calls, email communication and on-site visits are essential
- Ability to multitask, adapt to changes quickly and work to deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and in a team environment
- Possess a clean driving license and use of own car
Other industry vendor certification will be considered an asset.