Back to All Vacancies
Desktop Support Executive
An opportunity has become available for a Desktop Support Executive to join our team.
- Responding to requests from the Clients, via phone, email and onsite;
- Logging calls in support system according to ITIL practices;
- Inspect, troubleshoot and repair of IT products, networks, software and cloud solutions;
- Installation of operating systems such as Microsoft Windows, ios, Mac os;
- Provide remote and onsite support to customers;
- Responsible for troubleshooting and resolution of computer and mobile device hardware & software issues, telephony, printers and networking;
- Willing and able to work overtime, weekend and after hours along with an on call rotation.
- Detail oriented individual with a strong drive to achieve work success;
- The ability to work on his/her own initiative and also as part of a team;
- Friendly, outgoing and flexible attitude;
- Expert knowledge of computer applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Project, Windows, Mac OS, Visio);
- Knowledge of remote imaging tools (SCCM & MDT);
- Good products knowledge and in-depth view of future technologies;
- Good knowledge for troubleshooting and repairing IT products including (desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones);
- Good knowledge of Office 365, Microsoft technologies and ITIL ;
- Experienced in wireless, LAN, VPN, DSL;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Maltese;
- Customer oriented with good interpersonal skills;
- A highly organized and proactive individual.
- Relevant Diploma or Degree;
- Microsoft Certifications;
- Cisco Certifications.